Saturday, November 6, 2010

                                                     "CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?"
Listen to my voice and hear my heart when I share this with you . Every year , 1.1 million students drop out of highschool in the United States alone . Thats a student every 26 seconds or 6,000 a day . You really cant know to much about this topic except for the fact that kids lose faith fast and turn to the negatives in life even faster . Each kid that drops out has a story to share , but the problem is who is going to listen to a " low life drop out teen?" .  No Teen wants to be in the street , No Teen wants to face fear everyday , No Teen wants to give up hope , No Teen wants to sells drugs to make a living and most importantly , No Teen wants to be forgotten , So why would they hit rock bottom and resort to giving up on their education and dreams ? Others may look and say , " They dont care." but is that really the reason ? Is that why kids really Drop out ? just because they dont care about life ? For me , that couldnt be it ,  Its something more then that that tells a message.  By doing this topic and acknowledging myself more about it , I hope to reach that message . I know my story of why I almost gave up , but whats theirs??

No comments:

Post a Comment